7pc. Sensor & Sending Unit Socket Set
• 1″ & 1-1/16″ Oil Pressure Sending Unit Socket Includes a 1″ and 1-1/16″ hex which allows the removal of oil pressure sending units. Special deep design fits switches up to 2-5/8″. Designed to be used with a 3/8″ drive tool or 1-1/8″ wrench.
• 1-3/16″ Oil Pressure Sending Unit Socket
Allows the removal of oil pressure sending units on late 1980 and mid 1990 GM vehicles. Designed to be used with 1/2″ drive tool.
• 1-1/16″ GM Thermal Sensor Switch Socket
Allows the removal and installation of thermal sensor switch on 1973 – 1977 GM vehicles. Designed to be used with 1/2″ drive tool.
• 7/8″ Heated Oxygen Sensor Socket
Socket designed with slot in socket which accommodates the connectors on heat oxygen sensors. Socket has a double 1/2″ drive for easy access.
• 7/8″ Low Profile Offset Oxygen Sensor Socket
Low profile design for use in tight spaces. Designed to be used with 3/8″ drive tool.
• 7/8″ Oxygen Sensor Socket
Socket designed to remove and install oxygen sensors in most domestic and many imported vehicles. Socket designed with slot which allows clearance of wire. Designed to be used with a 3/8″ drive tool or 1″ wrench.
• 7/8″ Universal Vacuum PVS, TVS Valve and Oxygen Sensor Socket
Designed to remove and install vacuum switches with a 7/8″ hex and some oxygen sensors. Designed to be used with 3/8″ drive tool or with a 1″ wrench.
• Made of Cr-V