Headlight Restoration and Metal Polishing Kit
• Ideal for Headlight restoration. The tool will pay for itself in 1 or 2 restorations.
• Ideal for restoring aluminum and magnesium Rims, Engine Parts,Motorcycle Parts and Plastics (1800 RPM’s)
• Easily removes clear coats from weathered wheels.
• Create CUSTOM looks on parts by giving them a polished or a Flat finish.
• Restores damaged polycarbonate headlamps. ( Must use tool at low rpm. 1800 max for plastic)
• All the Buffs in this kit have a hex shaped shaft with a Quick Coupling mechanism.- No tools needed to switch the buffs.
- Aluminum storage case.
- Variable speed Quick Coupler Air Buffer.0-3000RPM ( 3059A)<br/>
- 3" Scuff Mushroom Shaped Buff ( 3059-01)<br/>
To remove clears and to smooth out rough metals.<br/>
- 4" Scuff Mushroom Shaped Buff ( 3059-02)<br/>
- 3" 100% Cotton Mushroom Shaped Buff ( 3059-03)<br/>
For buffing in to tight quarters.<br/>
- 4" 100% Cotton Mushroom Shaped Buff ( 3059-04)<br/>
- 3" 100% Cotton Tapered Buff ( 3059-05) Great for recessed areas.<br/>
- 2" 100% Cotton Drum Buff (3059-06) Great for rim edges and flat surfaces.<br/>
- Brown Rouge ( 3059-07) Great for aluminum, pewter, pot metals, brass and other mild metals. Rouge is excellent for removing 220 grit and finer scratches.<br/>
- White Rouge ( 3059-08) Brings up the shine on all metals. Removes scratches created by other compounds. Brings out true color and shine.<br/>
- Blue Rouge ( 3059-09) Great for headlamp covers and other plastics. Acceptable for use on a large range of semi-rigid and rigid plastics.<br/>
(Do not use on high RPM to prevent Heat buildup. 1800 RPM max speed)<br/>