“Last Chance” Impact Rated Hub Removal Bolt Kit
• For bolt-in or otherwise corroded hubs that should have come out with your 1st attempt but refuse to
• Simply use these impact rated ¾” (19mm) socket size M12 and M14 thread bolts and 15/16” (24mm) nuts to push against the knuckle assembly and force the hub out
• Use free hole locations existing in the hub or hammer out 1-2 wheel studs to install these press bolts (or 3 if ordering 2 sets)
• Custom press bolts feature a ball bearing end and work with included press feet to freely angle against uneven knuckles and dust shields
• Includes 2 M14 press bolts and nuts, 2 M12 press bolts and nuts, and two press feet.